Welcome to Casady Square Orthodontics
“We look forward to helping you enjoy all the benefits of a bright, healthy smile!”– Payam Ishani Afousi, DDS
Do you want a beautiful smile you can be confident about?
Request your free video consultation today in just 2 minutes. No scheduling, no appointments - just possibilities!Learn More
For patients wishing to erase the signs of age and have a more youthful appearance, Botox injections effectively treat facial wrinkles and lines, minimizing and sometimes eliminating them all together. The procedure is quick, requires no anesthesia and takes anywhere from a few days to a week to take full effect.More information
TMJ / TMD Treatment
Your dentist can determine the cause and proper treatment for temporomandibular disorders (TMD, sometimes referred to as TMJ), which are problems with your jaw and its surrounding muscles. These disorders occur as a result of problems associated with the function of the temporomandibular joint and can result in trouble chewing, a grating or popping noise, or chronic soreness.More information
Custom-made to straighten your teeth, Invisalign® clear aligners are nearly invisible and made of a proprietary, multi-layer SmartTrack material, which gently shifts your teeth into place over time.More information
Meet the Doctor
Payam Ishani Afousi, DDS
We look forward to helping you enjoy all the benefits of a bright, healthy smile!
Get Directions to the Office
Orthodontic Services Offered
Welcome to Casady Square Orthodontics!
Here at Casady Square Orthodontics, we are dedicated to helping you create your ideal smile. Our top priority is to provide you with the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, stress-free environment. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about your treatment options. We believe in working collaboratively with you to deliver affordable, effective, individualized care that exceeds your expectations. Whether you need a complete Invisalign® treatment plan or just want to know the best ways to clean your retainer, we’re here for you.
Dr. Ishani Afousi was recently nominated as one of the 'Top 3 Orthodontists' in Oklahoma City. Orthodontists and their practices were ranked based on factors such as customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost, and general excellence.
We are passionate about providing our patients in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with excellent orthodontic care that adheres to the highest professional standards. We are committed to helping you enjoy all the benefits of a beautiful, healthy smile.
The team of highly qualified professionals here at Casady Square Orthodontics is dedicated to putting the patient first. This policy guides all of our procedures, whether clinical or administrative. Our goal is to provide the highest quality comprehensive orthodontic services with the same care, patience, and attention to detail we would give to members of our own family. Because here at Casady Square Orthodontics, that’s what you are – family.
Is Orthodontic Treatment Right for Me at My Age?
This is probably the most common question people ask and regardless of your age, there has never been a better time to address your orthodontic concerns. At Casady Square Orthodontics, we offer the most up-to-date and innovative treatment for misaligned teeth using the most advanced technology available. Our digital X-ray equipment uses comfortable, non-invasive mouthpieces that produce high-resolution 3-D panoramic images so we are able to create the most aesthetically pleasing, comfortable orthodontic appliances.
The Invisalign® clear aligner system is an increasingly popular option for adults who need orthodontic treatment and Casady Square Orthodontics is proud to be your Invisalign® provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Your teeth are gradually shifted into their optimal position by a series of custom-made clear aligners that are virtually invisible, comfortable to wear, and easily removed to accommodate activities such as eating or sports. Working adults are able to maintain a professional appearance and enjoy the dramatic improvement of properly aligned teeth without feeling self-conscious.
Every patient is unique and your best orthodontic options depend upon a variety of factors, including age, budget, and the nature of your orthodontic problem. We will work with you to determine your options for treatment and develop a plan based solely on serving your best interests. Everyone deserves a beautiful smile and we are here to help patients of all ages.
Your First Visit
During your first appointment, we will help you get acquainted with our office, and together, we will determine if there is a need for orthodontic treatment. Each patient’s orthodontic needs are different and we promise to provide you with the personal attention you deserve. This important visit will consist of an examination and discussion of potential treatment options. During this appointment, we will address the following questions:
- Are braces necessary?
- Is Invisalign® right for me?
- What treatment procedures are necessary?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Please assist us at the time of your first visit by providing us with the following:
- Your completed patient registration form
- Any panoramic x-ray taken within the past six months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card so we can determine the amount of your coverage
Common Orthodontic Problems
When a person’s teeth or jaw structure do not fit together properly, orthodontic treatment may be necessary to straighten the teeth and enhance function. These problems, often referred to as malocclusions (bad bites) can cause speech problems, premature and excessive wear of the teeth, and increase the chance of injury to the teeth and jaw joints, if left untreated.
- Crowding - Crowding occurs when teeth have insufficient room to erupt in good alignment. Crowding may be corrected by expansion or the removal of teeth.
- Spacing - Spacing problems may be caused by missing teeth, genetics, or habits.
- Deep Bite - In a deep bite, the upper front teeth overlap the lower front teeth too far. This results in improper function of the teeth and may cause excessive wearing of the teeth.
- Open Bite - In an open bite, the upper and lower front teeth do not overlap. This results in improper chewing and function of the jaws. An open bite may be caused by habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting.
- Protrusion - The appearance of your face and teeth, as well as the function of your teeth, are influenced by the position of the upper front teeth. Protrusion is characterized by the upper front teeth sticking out too far and the lower teeth being too far back.
- Under Bite (Anterior Crossbite) - In an underbite, the lower jaw appears to protrude out, causing the lower front teeth to sit out in front of the upper front teeth.
- Crossbite of Back Teeth - In a crossbite of the back teeth, the upper teeth sit inside of the lower teeth. This may cause jaw malalignment and growth problems.
- Oral Habits - Oral habits such as thumb or finger sucking and tongue thrusting can lead to problems in the growth of the jaws and face, as well as damage to the bite.
- Class II - A Class II malocclusion occurs when the upper teeth are too far forward relative to the lower teeth.
- Class III - A Class III malocclusion occurs when the lower teeth are too far forward relative to the lower teeth.
- Impacted Teeth/Tipped Teeth/Missing Teeth - Impacted teeth are teeth that have not erupted into the mouth, usually due to lack of space. Tipped and/ or missing teeth create bite and gum problems.
Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen®
Casady Square Orthodontics is proud to be your Invisalign® provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Invisalign® is an innovative alternative to traditional metal braces for correcting dental misalignment or spacing problems. Your teeth are gradually shifted into their optimal position by a series of custom-made clear aligners that are virtually invisible, comfortable to wear, and easily removed to accommodate activities such as eating or sports. Working adults are able to maintain a professional appearance and enjoy the dramatic improvement of properly aligned teeth without feeling self-conscious. Invisalign Teen® is specially designed to complement your adolescent patient's lifestyle, which also encourages their enthusiastic participation in a way that traditional metal braces simply can't match.
Make an Appointment
Casady Square Orthodontics is ready to help you enjoy the smile you've always dreamed of having. We are happy to answer any questions about the insurance we accept or the financing options available if you have no dental insurance. Call us today at 405-254-5094 to schedule an appointment.
Casady Square Orthodontics is an Invisalign Preferred Provider